Mean Features of Wondershare Mobile Phone Data Recovery for Mac
- Retrieve deleted files from your smart device such as BlackBerry, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and more with ease
- All photo, video and document formats are supported
- Retrieve deleted files from almost all kind of memory cards such as Flash drives, CF card, SD card, Memory Stick and more
- Retrieve lost files with original folders and names
- Preview all found files before the data recovery
- Retrieve deleted files that lost due to system crashes, virus affected, accidental deletion, formatting and more
Retrieve Deleted Files before they are Overwritten
In fact, no matter what accidents you encountered and lose important files, you can still get them back with proper operation. Usually, the accidents you may encounter are accidental deletion, card formatted, virus affected. Once lost, your files are still existing on your card and only become invisible. You can keep them on the card unless they are overwritten by other files. Thus, to avoid losing data forever, you should stop using your device immediately and turn to a professional mobile phone data recovery tool for help. Here I recommend you the one Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac.
As a very professional mobile phone data recovery tool, Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac can scan your card throughly and find as many files as possible for you. You can preview all found files in the starting window before the recovery. The tool can recover up to 12 kinds of files, such as Photos, Call History, Notes, Safari Bookmark, Messages, Contacts, Calendar, Reminders and more.
Wondershare Mobile Phone Data Recovery - Recover Lost Data in One Click
Wondershare Mobile Phone Data Recovery for Mac is specially developed for all Mac users to get back lost files. No matter whether you are experts or primary users, you can complete the task in just one click. With help of the tool, you can easily retrieve files such as photos, email, videos, documents and more from your memory card. The tool supports all kinds of popular memory card such as Memory Stick, CF card, SD card (miniSD, microSD, and full-size) and more.
Accidents that May Cause Mobile Phone Data Loss
For many kind of reasons, you may lose important files on your memory card, here are part of them:
- Logical failure: In this condition, although you can still use your mobile device as usual, you cannot find some files, including important ones. The files you cannot find can be formatted, deleted, corrupted or affected by the virus.
- Physical damage: Sometimes, you may find that you cannot use your mobile device as usual. In this condition, your device does not work due to reasons such as overheating, dropping, abuse or encountered more other damages. When these accidents happened, files stored on your mobile device will be damaged physically.
Luckily, you can now turn to the tool Wondershare Mobile Phone Data Recovery for Mac for help. The tool can help you get back almost all files that are lost due to logical failure in just one click. What's more, if you are iPhone user, you can turn to the specially designed Wondershare Phone Data Recovery for Mac, which can not only recover iPhone files lost due to Logical failure, but also iPhone files lost due to Physical damage only if you enter the mode "DFU" of your iPhone.
Steps to Recover Lost Files from Any Mobile Phone
When lost files, you may have tried a lot of methods to recover files while finally fail to complete the task. With Wodershare Mobile Phone Data Recovery for you, you can easily retrieve lost files in only three steps. Here are steps for you:
At the very beginning, please get the program and install it on your computer. We now provide you free trial version of both Windows version and Mac version to have a try before you purchase it. Please download the suit version according to system of your computer. Here is Mac version as an example.
Step 1: Make connection between Memory Card and your Mac
Firstly, please launch Wondershare Data Recovery to bring up the starting window. Then please insert memory card of your device to Mac via a card reader.
Note: Once find data loss, you should stop using your device immediately and take the memory card out from your mobile device carefully. Otherwise, you may lose your important data forever.
Step 2: Start to scan lost files on Mobile phone's memory card
Now, you need to choose one mode from four in the starting window. As the first try, please choose the first mode "Lost File Recovery", which will scan only deleted files from your mobile device and save your time. If it does not work, please try the mode "Raw Recovery", which will detect as many files as possible for you. If you cannot find the partition, please chose the mode "Partition Recovery", which will detect partitions before scanning your mobile device.
Four Modes for You to Scan your Mobile Device:
- Lost Data Recovery - The mode can scan all files lost due to accidental deletion, format, virus affected and more. After the mode, you can recover part or all lost files with original file names.
- Raw Data Recovery - The mode can scan as many files as possible for you, including lost ones, by their "file pattern" to provide you a higher success rate. You need to wait for a longer time.
- Partition Recovery - The mode can help you retrieve data from formatted or deleted partitions.
- Resume Recovery - The mode will retrieve data for you from a saved scanning result, which is quite flexible.
Step 3: You can preview & retrieve your lost data from Mobile phone memory card
After choosing the suit mode, Wondershare Mobile Phone Data Recovery for Mac will start to scan your device throughly and find as many files as possible for you. After the scanning, all found files will be displayed in categories in the left side column. You can click each category to bring up correspondingly window and then locate files in the bottom list.
To find the files you need, you can preview them first before the recovery. Then please choose the files you need and check the boxes before them. Then please click the button "Recover" on top of the starting window. Then you need to locate a place on your Mac or other portable device to save recovered files.Tips for You to Recover Data:
- 1. If you don't want to recover the files you checked at present, you can click the button "Save Scan Info" on top side of the window to save the scanning results. you will be at "Resume Recovery" automatically. The mode is very flexible if you have no time to continue.
- 2. You can check whether the files are good or not for recovery at the Validity attribute.
More About Mobile Phone Data Recovery
As a portable computer device, mobile device is very convenient for your life so that you can always contact with your friend. With a mobile device, you can send messages, make calls, take photos, surf the Internet, shot videos, run apps, read books, watch movies and do many other things. Smart phones, such as Samsung Galaxy, iPhone and BlackBerry have become more and more important in your daily life.
After a long time's using, you may have stored huge numbers of files on your smart device, most files are very important for you. However, the more files you saved, the more possible you may encounter data loss. For many reasons, such as intentional/accidental deletion, corruption, system crashes, device format, you may lose data on your smart device. Thus, more and more people now need help from a data recovery tool.
If you were in the old days, you may find it difficult to find such a Mobile Phone Data Recovery tool, while at present, you can find a lot of data recovery tool on the market. Since all these tools enable you to get back precious data in an easy way, you can complete the task very well even you are the primary users. Here I recommend you the tool Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac, which can recover files from your mobile devices such as BlackBerry, iPhone, camera, digital camcorder, MP4/MP3 player in just one click!
Tips to Protect Phone Data on Your Mobile Phone / Tablet
For many reasons you may lose your important data, here I will list some for you. Once you find data loss, you should stop using your device immediately and turn to the tool Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac to recover files. In addition, you'd better save recovered files to your Mac or other portable device to avoid data overwritten.
- Formatted your device's memory card - Before formatting memory card of your smart device, you should ensure that you have backed up all important files.
- Virus infection
- System crashes
- Memory card of your device is inaccessible or corrupted
- Power failure
- Fires, floods, hurricanes disaster