Best Card Recovery Software to Recover Card Data Safely
- Recover lost or deleted photos and videos in a few clicks.
- Supports camcorders and cameras from Nikon, Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Olympus, Samsung, Casio, etc.
- Supports almost any memory card, including SD card, MMC card, Memory Stick, CF card...
- Card data recovery due to deletion, formatting, improper card operation...
- Quick recovery and Raw recovery ensure high recovery success rate.
- Preview photos and videos before card data recovery
Is It Possible to Recover Deleted Files from Cards?
All your taken photos and videos are saved to the memory card's file system which is like that on your computer. When you delete a file, this file is not removed immediately from your memory card. Instead, it becomes inaccessible and will be erased any time you take new photos or video. So here the key point: as long as you stop using your camcorder, camera or other devices you memory is used on, you can probably get them back with the help of card recovery software applications like Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac.
Different from some card data recovery software, Wondershare card data recovery software provides an easy and safe way to recover your card data. It just reads data on your memory card. You data is secure on your memory card until it's completely rescued to your Mac's hard drive.
Why Choose Wondershare Card Recovery Software?
Wondershare Card Recovery software helps you recover photos and videos easily from any regular memory card for camcorders, cameras, mobile phones, tablets, etc. Only 3 steps are required to get back your lost photos and videos taken with your devices. Download Wondershare Card Data Recovery software for free trial today.
Supported Camcorder and Camera
Almost all camcorder and camera brands on the market are supported, including Canon, Nikon, Sony, FujiFilm, Casio, Olympus, Kodak, SHARP, Lexar, SamSung, Panasonic, HP, Fuji, Ricoh, Konica-Minolta, Agfa, NEC, Imation, Leica, Phillips, Sanyo, Epson, Polaroid, Goldstar, LG, Mitsubishi, Kyocera, JVC, Toshiba, Chinon, Hitachi, Lumix, Pentax, Kinon, Verbatim, Yashica, Vivitar, Argus, Sigma and so on.
How to Recover Lost Files from Memory Cards
Only 3 steps are required to recover deleted or formatted files from your memory card. Follow the guide below to get them back in a few clicks.
Step 1: Connect your card to your Mac via a card reader
When realize that files are deleted or can't be found on your digital camcorder, camera, mobile phone or other devices, stop using the device immediately and carefully take out the memory card.
A card reader is needed to connect your card to your Mac computer. Insert your memory card into a card reader and connect the card reader to your Mac. When it's ready, start Wondershare Data Recovery from the Application folder.
Step 2: Choose a right data recovery mode and start scanning
4 recovery modes are included, covering overall card recovery scenarios:
- Lost Data Recovery - Restore lost data deleted and emptied from Trash or directly deleted files by Command + Delete. This mode recovers files with the original file names.
- Raw Data Recovery - Perform a deep scan on your memory card and recover files by "file signature".
- Partition Recovery - Recover files from lost, deleted, and corrupted partitions.
- Resume Recovery - Perform file recovery from a saved scanning result.
Usually, you can try Lost Data Recovery mode first. If it fails, give Raw Data Recovery mode another try. If you can't find the partition, use Partition Recovery.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files from memory card
Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac can scan memory card files quickly and safely. When scanning is over, all the files are displayed in tree folders. You can go through folders and locate files in the bottom list.
To recover files, check the boxes before files and then click the "Recover" button on top. You'll be asked to select an output folder to save the recovered files.Tips:
- You can save the scanning results by clicking the "Save Scan Info" button on top. Later, using the Resume Recovery mode, you're able to recover files when you're not busy.
- The Preview feature can help you find your files quickly. It supports images, documents, emails, and parts of videos and audio files.
- The Validity attribute indicates whether the files are good or bad for recovery.
Tips to Protect Your Memory Card Data Safe
Although you can usually recover lost data from your memory card, it's good idea to stay away from these dangerous scenarios that will result in data loss from your memory card.
- Delete all photos or videos from your camcorder or camera.
- Power off your camcorder or camera while transferring files.
- Unplug the cable while transferring photos or videos.
- Factory reset
- Physically damaged your card.
- Remove memory card with devices powered on.